I want you to be happy with your purchase. However, here are a few business transaction things to note:
- Once you place your order and your payment has been completed, I will get your pottery ready to ship. Each order is packed carefully packed and sent by Canada Post. .
- Your order is being is shipped from Burlington, Ontario Canada & will be mailed out in 1-3 business days. Packages should arrive within 5-7 business days. Once it’s in the mail, it’s out of my control. Please allow longer for orders being shipped outside of Canada.
- If you require another method of shipment or faster delivery, please email or call for a quote.
- Orders inside Canada are are not subject to HST because I am a (very) small business.
- I am not responsible for any import duties or taxes you must pay when the order is being shipped outside of Canada.
- Sales are final. I try really hard to have photos that clearly show the product and descriptions that accurately describe it, so you know what you’re getting before you click “Buy”.
- If your purchase is damaged in shipping, I will replace it. You need to let me know right away, though. If you wait a while to report the damage, I might become suspicious that it was actually broken by your cat who knocked it off a shelf.
- In the unlikely event you find a defect or it breaks unexpectedly with normal use (e.g. a tea pot cracks when you pour boiling water in it), let me know and I will replace it or give you a refund (including shipping). I cannot replace something that breaks because of misuse or wear and tear. That includes your cat knocking it off a shelf.
- Because hand made pottery is one-of-a-kind, you understand that a replacement will never be EXACTLY the same. Also, I may have only made one of the item you bought. If that’s the case, you can either wait until I make another (fair warning: that can take a long time), you can replace it with another item of the same value or get a refund.